The new generation of LED’s have now been incorporated within a sealed light tray, offering low wattage high light output to conform to the BS EN: 12899.
Haldo Developments Ltd is committed to designing products which have a design life warranty and can help reduce your carbon footprint.
Key features & benefits
- The LED light tray consumes 17 watts of power. This reduces the energy used by 50% in comparison to conventional fluorescent light tray installation.
- Light tray and driver come complete with a 6 year warranty.
- Retro-fit solutions available for most manufacturers.
- Creates a more even spread of illumination across the bollard.
- Please see separate low voltage system information sheet.
- The light tray is designed to illuminate any 270 or 600 type bollards within any basebox and will also illuminate the Halo 270 bollard.
- Highly durable to many factors such as heat, shock and vibration.
- 230 volts direct driverless versions are available.
Resistance to flooding
The light tray has been designed with flooding in mind, the light tray itself is sealed to IP68 which is then housed in the existing IP67 sealed basebox.