In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Haldo Developments Limited ( company number 10986681) whose registered office is located at Knowles Industrial Estate, Buxton Road, Furness Vale, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 7PH. Financial data is also held by Stripe. Please see their website for full details of their data storage and protection policies. https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. When you contact us via telephone, electronically or in writing, we may keep a record of the communication.
2. Details of transactions you undertake when using our website.
3. Information that you provide or enter on our website www.haldo.com
(“ the website”). Website usage information is collected via cookies.
4. Records of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, web logs and other commutation data, traffic and location data, whether required for billing or else as well as any recourses that you use.
How will we use the information about you?
The information that we collect about you enables us to provide you with a superior level of customer care. We are able to manage your account, process your query or order and with your consent email you information about our products and services which we believe will be of interest to you.
Additionally, information we collect from our website allows us to customize your experience for ease of use when revisiting our website. In order to tailor our site for a streamlined service we:
1. Present content on our website in the most effective manner according to the type of electronic device you are using, including, laptop, tablet and mobile phone.
2. Supply you with information, products or services that you have asked for or which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted. You may unsubscribe to our direct mailers anytime by either clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of the email you have received, writing or telephoning us.
3. Undertake our responsibilities resulting from all contracts entered into between us.
4. Enable you to take part in engaging features of our service, when you wish to do so.
5. Allow us to communicate with you about updates and changes to our products and services.
Additionally, we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, in order to supply you with details about products and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Third parties and ourseveles may contact you via email, telephone or post, if you do not wish us to use or pass on your data in this way please contact us at email@example.com or on 01284 754043. While processing your order, we may send your details to both credit reference and fraud prevention organisations.
Access to your information
It is your right to ask for a copy of any information that we hold on you. To request a copy of any or all of your information, please contact use via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01284 754043. There may be a charge for this service.
We may from time to time contact you to ensure that information we hold for you is up to date. Please contact us if any of your information changes or if you notice any inaccuracies.
IP Address and cookies
Cookies are text files placed on a computer’s hard drive which collects internet log information and users behaviour details and patterns. We may collect information including your IP address, operating system and type of browser for system administration and geometric data in regards to users’ browsing habits but does not identify the individual. For additional information regarding cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Benefit of using cookies
1. Understanding your preferences to personalize our site according to your needs.
2. Remember you when you return to our website
3. Gain insight into our customer size and usage patterns.
Where we store your personal data
All of your information is held on a secure server. All payment transactions are encrypted using secure socket layer (SSl) technology. However, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will always endeavour to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any transmission of you data is at your own risk.
Disclosure of your information
Occasionally, we may share your personal information with third parties. This would be done under the following conditions:
1. In the event that Haldo Limited or any of its assets were attained by a third party, personal data about our customers will be a transferred asset.
2. In the rare situation that we are under a duty to share your personal data in order to fulfil any legal requirement or to apply our terms and conditions, or to guard the rights, safety or property of Haldo Limited, our customers or others. This would include the exchange of information or data with other organisations to reduce credit risk and maximize fraud protection.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions in regards to this policy or any information we hold on you please contact us on email@example.com or 01284 754043.